About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 29 April 2012

Bird Easel

Good Morning All

It is a gorgeous morning here in Spain, not a cloud in the sky and just a nice soft breeze.  It has been very cloudy the last few days and so windy.

Todays card is yet another easel made from a 6"  square blank.
Gorgeous bird decoupage (I think it looks like a finch of some sort)
Spellbinders flowers
Gems
Satin Ribbon
Green card from stash
Spotty paper to match colour of bird
Used the negative of circle cut with Spellbinders - red card
Pearls on wire from jewellery making stash

Challenges ------------

Cropstop # 69 - To the Birds
Joanna Sheen - Flower Power
Little Scrap Pieces - Use a Bow
Crafty Catz # 130 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday # 214 - Animal Magic

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a pretty image and a fabulous layout.xxx

Michelle said...

lovely card the bird is beautiful, i love your choice of colours xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super little card ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping on a wet and miserable day ... thank you for visiting me happy crafting and love sandy xx

Karen said...

Wendy thanks so much for joining my challenge your card is so beautiful. the bird is beautiful and the flowers are stunning. Karen

Flowergirl said...

Brilliant card, cute bird image and love your pretty flowers x
Wendy x

Heike said...

A great easel card. Heike xx

Vicki said...

Beautiful colors and details! Thanks for joining our CropStop Bird Challenge.

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Wendy, lovely colours, hope you are having a great weekend. hugs Teresa xx

Carol Ric said...

Very pretty!

Miradormakings said...

A beautiful card Wendy I love the decoupage it's so pretty

Joan x

craftynanny said...

Lovely card Wendy! Definitely a finch of some sort! Don't come over here the weather is c**p - seriously, have a good journey and enjoy seeing family/friends! Lea xxx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely bright card and super flowers. Thank you so much for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

Edna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels