About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Autumn Colours

Good Evening All
This may be my last post until the end of October (except for 2  scheduled ones for Love to Create Challenge DT).
I am away on my hols on Friday for just over 2 weeks.

Very simple card using a 36 x 12cm cream card, folded at 6, 12 and 18cm from both edges and folded as shown.  A decoupage of autumn leaves mounted on terracotta and lemon Core-dinations card.  Afew peeloffs added (I know alot of folks don't like peeloffs but I do) and some twine.
xxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Sorry Wendy, I'll try again!!

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colours and fabulous design.

I hope you have a good holiday

Sue

Unknown said...

Great card love the colours. Have a great holiday,
Kaz.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card have a great holiday hugs Ginny ♥

brenda said...

Beautiful rich colours Wendy and a very effective fold.

Enjoy your holiday.

B x

Miradormakings said...

This is fabulous Wendy love the colours. Have a wonderful Holiday.

Joan x

Unknown said...

Great card Wendy, I love your peel offs!!, I especially like the fold and will have to try it... have a super holiday!!!!!!!!! you will be missed in bloggy land.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Love the design and fabulous colours.
Have a lovely holiday.
Lorraine x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Wendy you always make such lovely designs for your cards and this one is fab x
I hope you have a lovely holiday xx

Teresa said...

Wow stunning card Wendy. xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, gorgeous rich colours and fab design. Enjoy your hols.
Pauline
x

Diane Louise J said...

Stunning Card Wendy, I love the colour scheme and the shape of your card :o)
Hugs Diane x

Miradormakings said...

Love the design of this one and that decoupage is lovely.

Joan x

Jennifer said...

Lovely card Wendy, I love your peel offs and the fold of this card. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels