About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 9 December 2012

Kenny K

Good Afternoon All
Getting excited now as Hollie day.  I adore this pic of her, I am going to have it made into a canvas for my wall.  She looks like she is going to be dark haired like her Mum.

Todays card is a Kenny K image.
Coloured with my Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs. Waste pieces of ribbon, a negative die cut, I used the same dark paper to make the corners as I used behind the image and black gems.
See you tomorrow.
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----
Passion for Promarkers - Happy Mega  Christmas challenge
  

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card...beautiful image and colours.Beautiful photo too.xxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and the photo is adorable. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Wendy and what a gorgeous photo! Bless!
xx

Christina Griffiths said...

What a beautiful baby Wendy you must be aching to hold her. Have a really good holiday and the card is lovely too xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Lovely card, thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Gorgeous photo too! Jane x

Sue said...

Oh Wendy, that is such a gorgeous photo of Hollie. I bet you can hardly wait for your cuddles.
Your card is fabulous, I love the image and great layout

Sue

cebelica said...

This is a perfect card for a boy/man. I mean, which guy doesn't love (fast) cars?! ;) Beautifully done! Hugs! xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant card Wendy. I love teh Kenny K image and fab layout too.

Stunning photo of your granddaughter too, she looks beautiful.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Awww adorable photo of Hollie and fab card.
Wendy xx

Eileen said...

Aww what a beautiful baby Hollie is, she's going to be a real charmer with that smile.
Love the card you have created with this great Kenny K image. Great design and layout.
Thanks for joining us at the 'Happy' challenge at PFP and good luck
Eileen x

Unknown said...

Oh Wendy, this picture of Hollie is out of this world Gorgeous and should be put in a magazine, honestly , oh my she is beautiful!!!

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy but even better photo of Hollie, enjoy your visit with her.

Joan x

oheidia said...

Hi Wendy. Really a great card and i love both the image used and your coloring! Thanks for joining our mega christmas challenge at Passion for ProMarkers and i also wish you a happy new year.

Good luck in the drawing for one of the prices:)

Hugs from design team member Heidi :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels