About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 19 December 2013

Colour Theme

Good Morning All

Well it is nearly Christmas.  We are going to Benidorm for the festive period over 4 nights.  We have never done it before and   neighbours enjoyed it last year, so we thought we would give it a try.  I,ll let you know how it goes.

Moving Along With The Times Challenge is a colour theme this week so pop over to the blog to see the piccy and what colours are required.

This is my take on the colours.


I used -
Sticky Pearls
Skeleton leaves
Happy Birthday die cut bought on Ebay
All flowers from stash

xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ----
Delightful Challenge - Celebrate
Emergency Crafters - Anything but Christmas
Crafty Creations 253 - Anything Goes 
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
   

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. How have I missed that you've been blogging this week? My head is definitely in another place.
Anyway love the piccies of both your grandchildren. It must have been so lovely to cuddle both of them
Really lovely cards and wallhanger as well.
You'll have a great time in Benidorm just don't get dragged off the see Sticky Vicky - it will put you off your Christmas dinner!
Love val x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card. Love the colours you have used.
Theres a new series of Benidorm on Tv in Jan. Hope you're not dueting with Sticky on it lol !
Thanks for alerting me to the HOC post. I got top 5 for my card but its a different Ang that got the blog hop prize.
Best wishes
Ang x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love the design and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

brenda said...

Lovely card Wendy, it's like a burst of Summertime.

B x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy and the colour combo definitely works. Enjoy your Festive Season. Hugs Rita xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colours and card Ginny♥

Carole said...

Super card Wendy. Enjoy your 4 night break
Hugs
Carole xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Benidorm sounds like it will be fab for Christmas. I hope you have a great time. Love your card its super, Have a Wonderful Festive Season, Thank you for the card, Love Hazelxox

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Wendy… what beautiful colours!! I love the pretty flowers and leaves… and the wonderful sentiment… it's a really stunning design! :-)
Hope you have a wonderful time in Benidorm!
Have a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Janice said...

How lovely Wendy, and what a super die sentiment. Hope Benidorm Christmas goes well, Jx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Wendy - fabulous floral arrangement.
Have a wonderful Christmas in Benidorm.
Debs xx

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, lovely flowers and design.
pam

Sue B said...

Hi Wendy... just popping back for another look at your beautiful card... and to say....
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Carole Z said...

A very pretty card Wendy, love the design..thanks for joining us at Emergency Crafters this time, Carole Z

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels