About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 10 July 2014

Anything Goes at Charisma

Good Morning All
Charisma Challenge time again and a nice easy one 'Anything Goes'


Bugaboo are the sponsor for this week so I used one of their digis, and coloured with Promarkers.

And this is the inside, I have started to try and use all my cut off scraps instead of saving them and hardly ever using them.


xxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
The Maleroom Challenge - Game
Ends  22nd July
Creative Card Crew * Masculine

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colour.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card design Ginny X

Janice said...

Lovely card Wendy and a good idea to use up your scraps. At one point I had a big box full of scraps that I never used - in the end I threw them away - now I don't keep any scraps (unless it's 1/2 an A4) Janice xx

Val Jones said...

Great colouring Wendy and so love the image. Very World Cup.
Love Val x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the cute image and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

JJ said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, great way of using up the scraps too.

Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Patricia said...

What a super card Wendy, love the image and great design

Patricia x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Wendy. Fab image and design.
Lorraine x

pam said...

hi Wendy, adorable image, lovely colours and fab layout.
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Super card for a lad.

Best wishes.
Ang x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Great card, I love the dark green backing paper. I always look at my scraps first before cutting into a whole sheet of card or paper. It's surprising how often there is a bit that can be used isn't it:)Take care.

Michelle said...

I love cards for boys and yours is fantastic - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card x

Deborah Frings said...

Super birthday card - perfect for a young lad during the World Cup! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

Jacqueline said...

What a lovely card - thanks so much for playing along with our Games theme this week in TMR - Jacqueline xx

Guild Master Crystal said...

Your colouring is fabulous! This is a perfect card for our masculine challenge.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Sue - said...

Perfect little boy's card. Thank you for joining us in The Male Room.

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your games themed card. Football is a great idea and the background you have chosen is just perfect-looks like grass. Great card for a little boy.. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room, hope to see you here again soon

Louise xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels