About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 2 August 2014

Fave Things


Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge today is 'Favourite Things' so that is Easy Peasy - Butterflies
Well it was a toss up between butterflies and flowers !!!!! I wanted to use this paper so butterflies won.



Three strips of ribbon down the middle, two of my bead pins (For Sale at toop of my blog) and homemade sentiment tags.
The butterflies are from one of the sponsors - DigiStamp

Penny Black are sponsoring too with this set of stamps


xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Craftyhazelnuts Paper challenge - Use patterned paper
Creatalicious Challenge 65 - Mono
Crafty Calender - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - AG
Cards Galore Encore - AG

25 comments:

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Love this card. Butterflies are my favourite too. Beautiful paper and lovely die cut image of the butterfly.
Last night I sorted out the bead pins that you made. Every one is beautiful. I kept saying "that's my favourite, no that's my favourite" Just couldn't make up my mind and they are all so lovely.
Have a good weekend and don¡t clean too much!
Love Val x

Di said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! My lovely pins arrived yesterday - absolutely beautiful! Will link to here when I use them :-)

Thanks again!

Hugs

Di xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant, absolutely beautiful, love those butterflies.
I thought you had stamped them on the paper. Great design with you lovely ribbon and pins.
Sorry I have not been commenting, been having fun, doing childish things and loving every minute.
Have a great weekend

Patricia x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. This is a lovely card, I can see why you loved the paper : ) Take care.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and stylish black and white card.
Sunny hot greetings, happy weekend;-))m

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the butterflies.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, an elegant design with beautiful butterflies.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. Love teh butterflies and colour scheme.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card loving the black and white theme Ginny x

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, a stunning card in black and white. The ribbon and pins in the centre really stand out well. Cant go wrong with butterflies can we !! Janice xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a wonderfully elegant card-- your pin Especially looks so cool
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is faby, what a great card, I love butterflies too, Love Hazelxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is faby, what a great card, I love butterflies too, Love Hazelxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Wendy. I love black & white xx

pam said...

hi Wendy, love the beautiful card with those butterflies and your lovely pins..must say I`m enjoying making them too...
pam

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

Beautiful card, I think Butterflies would have won too lol! Love the design and what you have done with the ribbon.

Yesterdays card was fab too, love the colours.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Wonderful card. I too thought you had stamped that gorgeous background. Love it Wendy.
Ang x

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. Love your butterflies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

PaperDaisies said...

What a very pretty project. Love the beaded butterflies. Great design paper. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Craftnut said...

Pretty card Wendy Tracy xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy, pretty butterflies x Susan x

Janice said...

Super card Wendy, love the butterflies and obviously the hat pins, Jx

Seafield Jo said...

Butterflies and flowers are my favourites too Wendy and your card is right up my street. The butterflies are so pretty and the hat pins are so elegant.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Calendar.

Jo x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Wendy. I seem to come back to butterflies all the time too. That digi is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes #8 and Good Luck!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels