About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 September 2014

New Beads

Good Morning All
I took possession of some gorgously stunning Chrystal beads yesterday and I couldn't wait to get started on them. I bought a selection of colours, red, green, turquoise, dark blue, clear and mirrored.

Here is a card I made with the red ones and below is a picture of red and green, great for Christmas cards.  I will show the other colours when I have made the pins.




This card uses the Sissix 'Iron Gate' die and the Winter Wishes is one I borrowed from one of the Thursday morning craft group girls.  All mounted onto embossed white card, quite simple really but I think it looks good.


All bead pins still on offer at top of blog.


**********************
Latest Noah Pics, lunch yesterday, he has obviously started feeding himself!!!!












xxxxxx
Wendy L

17 comments:

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card and lol @ Noah; bless :-)

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! Your beads are beautiful, such a great colour of red! Love that intricate frame, and the die cut sentiment is so striking in the silver! So festive :)

Hazel said...

Beautiful card, and pins Wendy. Oh the days of little ones starting to feed themselves, the walls, the dogs and cat - who ever gets in the way of that food. Hazel xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Just love those photos
Fabulous card Ginny x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card & pins. Cute pictures too x

Patricia said...

Great card, stick pins and of course the pictures of Noah

Patricia xx

Janice said...

Lovely pins that compliment the card beautifully, and as for Noah did he manage to eat anything ? Lol !! Janice x

Val Jones said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love the iron gate die and your great hand made stick pins.
Little Noah looks as though he's eaten too much and is falling asleep.
See you tomorrow.
Love Val x

JJ said...

great card Wendy, loving the stick pins.

Great pics of Noah, I got one like that of my Daughter after she tipped a bowl of soup over her head lol!

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue B said...

Your card is beautiful Wendy! I love the red swirls against the embossed white card… and the ribbon/bow and pins finish it off perfect… a very classy and elegant card!
Aww love your photos of Noah… he's adorable!!
Hope you have a nice evening
Big hugs
Sue xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy. I love your pins too, really stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

Unknown said...

wow super card wendy ... absolutely striking colour and love your pins too ... well done ... guess Noah had something sort of orange for lunch ... and then straight in the bath lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. I love the simplicity of the card, really lovely with the beads : ) Noah looks like he is nodding off after feeding himself, bless him
. Don't we all remember those times! He is growing so fast and is a real little cracker : ) Take care.

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely card Wendy and a gorgeous pin. Noah is so sweet. Hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, such a beautiful design and your pins look stunning.
Fabulous photos too!
Sue xx

pam said...

hi Wendy, gorgeous card with your new pins, you have made some beauties there.
Fantastic pictures of Noah...
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great card and fab beads. Love that die and don't use it anywhere near enough. As for Noah, the fellas don't get much better with their food when they get older do they hahaha!
Have a great day.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels