About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 September 2014

Shaped Card

Good Morning Again

My second DT creation today is for Moving Along With The Times, and the theme is 'A Shaped Card'.


I did abit of Teabag folding for this one, all bright, summery colours.  Everything used was from my stash, buttons, sentiment tag and a strip of gems.

xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Crafty Little Fairies- Sparkle & Bling

21 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card Wendy - love the teabag folding.
Debs xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,fabulous teabag folding.
Wendy xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely, bright and cheerful card.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Lovely cheerful card with great teabag folding. Take care.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning design and colours Ginny x

JJ said...

Hi Wendy,

Beautiful design and I love the colours, Autumn is almost here lol!

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Alison59 said...

Oh how pretty :-)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,fab colours and design.xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy !! what a fab shape and beautiful Summer colours!! Wow I love the teabag folding… the flowers look stunning! :-)
Hope you have a great evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Val Jones said...

Hi, Love the shape of the card. I can feel a personal tutorial coming on!
Love the earrings for sale by the way-they are beautiful.
Love Val x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is brilliant, Ive not done tbag folding for so long. Love it. Hope you have a great time with your folks over, Love Hazelxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love your fabulous design and sunny colours.
Sue xx

pam said...

another fabulous card today Wendy, love the sunny colours and card design.
pam

Pamellia said...

Oh wow Wendy, this is fabulous! Those colours are just brilliant and the unique layout really pushes it into the WOW, WOW category! Love it :)

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy! Love the colors and this fold is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FANCY FOLD’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Terri's Cards N More said...

Fantastic fold card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Fancy Fold" challenge.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous fold, gorgeous Wendy. Hope you are having a great weekend x

Janice said...

A lovely fold and a super card Wendy. You have been so busy since last I visited. Loads of lovely projects for me to study! Jx

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Wow thats a really cool card shape! x

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Jennifer said...

Fab card, Wendy. Love the colours.

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels