About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 17 January 2015

Spring Flowers

Good Morning All

Thanks for all your kind messages yesterday, I felt a little sore but OK.
***********

The theme for this weeks challenge at Allsorts is 'Spring Flowers' chosen by Susan.

I made this card for my sisters Birthday at the beginning of January.





I have made this style before for my friends Lin's birthday HERE and love it.  I had to  make a box to put it in though, as it doesn't fold flat because of the flowers.
I used X Cut Square Nesting Die to cut the apertures in the middle and Cheery Lynn Roses again.

Sponsor this week is Passion for Stamps

So pop over to the challenge blog and have a go.
Dies Total = 18
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES
Creative Craft Cottage - AG
Die Cut Divas - AG
Chosen as a Fave for this one

20 comments:

brenda said...

Your concertina card showcases all the pretty flowers beautifully Wendy.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous design and flowers Ginny x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image, design and details.xxx

Patricia said...

Good morning Wendy,
Sending a few gentle ((((hugs))))
Love your beautiful cards, pretty flowers and great design

Patricia x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, such a wonderful design full of beautiful detailing.
I bet your sister was thrilled to receive such a special card.
Take care, Sue xx

foxyg said...

It was a beautiful card Wendy. Even your Lee commented on it!! Thank you so much. Love Sis. xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy. I love the design and all the pretty flowers.
Glad you are on the mend.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Alison59 said...

Delightful creation :-)
Pamper yourself today ;-)

Rita said...

Beautiful card and I bet your sister loved it too. Hugs Rita xxx

JJ said...

Wow Wendy, love the design on this one, so beautiful, you can see the amount of work that has gone into it. I bet your Sister loved it?

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a fabulous card - amazing design.
Caroline xxx

pam said...

Beautiful card design Wendy, lovely keepsake for your Sister, bet she loved the card.
Glad you are doing OK.
Pam

Unknown said...

oh this card is ace i want to do one like that x x x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Wendy, your sister will love it. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Have left a message for you on DT blog x Susan x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
This is a showstopper and I bet your sister thought so too.
Hope you're feeling better.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Wendy, bet your sister loved it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, hope you are feeling better x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Cathie Borowski said...

Wow, this looks fantastic, I love the muted colour scheme with the pop of colour on the apertures, sensational. Thanks for joining the Diecut Divas anything goes challenge. Cathie DT

Arlene said...

The flowers are just gorgeous. What a beautiful keepsake.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels