About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 24 March 2016

Black & White

Good Morning All

When we went to Cartagena afew weeks ago, I took some images to colour with my Mica Paints.
This was one of them but I did not colour this one.
It was lying on my desk and I thought it looked good as it was.
I fussy cut around it.


I had to add afew black gems to hide my embossing powder dots!!!!
I do like it though.
I used
CE Pierced Flag Sentiment by John Lockwood
CE Perfect Peonies
CE Camelia Ring Element by John Lockwood
CE Mosaic Leaves Die
CE Leafy Montage Embossing folder.

xxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I think the monochrome look is great and you are right that it didn't need colour. Lovely card. Christine x

Alison59 said...

WOW this is stunningly classy :-)

Zoe Tant said...

Lovely sentiment on a very elegant card. Love the monochrome. Zx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Wendy really like it xx

Unknown said...

Lovely Wendy and no, it looks good without colouring.
Love Val x

Janice said...

afternoon wendy, cant beat black & white.... stunning card. Have a good day. Janice xx
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. I love the black and white combination it is so stylish. Take care. Hugs Jackie

John Lockwood said...

stunning babe xx

pam said...

Hi Wendy, stunning card it does not need any colouring! look fabulous.
Pam x

foxyg said...

Love it Wen.

Nancy Thomas said...

Quite striking Wendy, love it.
Nancy x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Looks perfect without needing colour.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Black and White card! So stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels