About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Baby Card Blue

Good Morning All
I took abit of knitting with me on the cruise and did these tiny blankets for card embellishments.






I transferred them onto cocktail sticks and added beads on the end to look like knitting needles.

Cute or what?





Added a cute teddy charm.

Pink one tomorrow. 


xxxxx
Wendy L


17 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, I love these!!!! What size needles and wool type did you use? Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation and what an awesome idea...love the colours.xx {aNNie}

hazel c UK said...

Lovely card Wendy and the baby blanket is so cute. I have done bootees for a card but the blanket is really nice.
Hazel c uk

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fabulous and cute idea, love it

Val Jones said...

Really cute Wendy. I've made tiny jumpers but not a blanket. Love the heart.
Love Valxxx

Alison59 said...

What a super idea :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW what a brilliant idea looks fabulous Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rita said...

Beautiful card Wendy. The little blankets are so adorable. Hugs Rita xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful idea Wendy, love them,they are adorable, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very super card, and such a very great idea also.
I love your fab little knitted blanket on the front and the wonderful knitting needles you have made.
Great and super designing.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

karenlotty said...

This is lovely I have done a faux jumper for a card on cocktail stick needles for a Baby Shower as all in my circle know they'll receive a hand knitted baby garment May try this as a New Baby card because I wudn't want recipient to expect a shawl/blanket (unless they're a close relative/friend) lol!
Loved your previous makes Loved your photos of your stay in Italy

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous baby card, love the knitted heart.
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. I love the tiny knitted blanket. What a good idea to take some knitting on the cruise. I sat next to someone making scarves on one cruise. Take care. Hugs Jackie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great idea. I did wonder if you'd knitted it on the cocktail sticks lol!
Ang x

pam said...

Fantastic idea knitted blanket for your baby cards Wendy! looks lovely on your card.
Pam x

Littlelamb said...

These are gorgeous Wendy and a brilliant idea. Thanks for all your ideas.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Wendy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels