About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 10 June 2017

2 or more dies for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Tracy Mouse.
She would like to see us use at least 2 dies on our creations.
I used S/B Labels 4.
Marianne (our Sponsor for this one) LR 0110 for flowers.
The flowers are cut from Foamiran, mine aren't as good as some I have seen though.
Sue Wilson Pierced Noble Square.
My sister Carol, loves her garden and she has about 5 bird tables so I thought this image was perfect for her card, although her Birthday is not until October, I am well prepared !!!


Why not pop over and join in with Tracy's challenge.

My Facebook page, selling afew embellishments 
xxxxx
Wendy L

20 comments:

Val Jones said...

Very pretty Wendy. Can't wait to use the Foamiran.
Love Valxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful floral card
Xx

Alison59 said...

This is super and well done on being prepared! :-)

Desire Fourie said...

Wendy this is just gorgeous and I love the purple and green.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

karenlotty said...

Love it That image is gorgeous It would be lovely as. New Home card too

Patricia said...

Wendy, I LOVE the image you have used.
Great design and colours.
Patricia xxx

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Wendy, lovely colours and design, Kate x

brenda said...

Sounds like a perfect card for your sister Wendy and sure she will love the purples as much as I do.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
this is perfect for your Sister.
Love the wonderful design and that gorgeous image is really super.
Beautiful flowers and such wonderful colours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful birthday card for your Sister Wendy, I`ve yet to play with my Foamiran! I did make a flower but not the colour I needed for a card..
Hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

Lovely LOTV image and some fabulous dies, the background papers look great as do the lovely flowers.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card Wendy, love the dies and colours. Cut my foamiran out but not inked as yet, need to concentrate.xx [aNNie]

Tracy said...

I love what you have made for my theme Wendy, It's so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy. Thank you for sharing this with us.

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi wendy ... love your sisters card ... just the job for a garden lover ... but ... don't forget where you put it if it isn't till October lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and so beautiful card Wendy;-))m

Ellibelle said...

This is so pretty! I love the sketch and beautiful birdhouse image. Gorgeous die cuts!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Beautiful colors!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very pretty card and I'm sure that your sister will love it.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels