About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 17 June 2017

Birthday Boy for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge time again and it is my turn to host.

As it is my eldest boys Birthday today I decided on
Birthday Boy but I want to see a stamped image, not a digi preferably.

I used this cute Panda, free on a magazine back in Feb I think.



Homemade sentiment tag.
'Wish' charm








I am sending a prize to winner for this one.

xxxxxx
Wendy L


                                                  My Facebook Page I would love you to join me.

16 comments:

Mervi said...

Sweet card, congrats for the birthday boy! Thanks for the theme.
Sunny greetings;-))m

aussie aNNie said...

A gorgeous card, yes this is a lovely stamp and love the one up for grabs.xx [aNNie]

brenda said...

You have made a really lovely card for your son Wendy and a greats tamp for a freebie.

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for a great theme and for giving a prize this week, much appreciated.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Ooh how I wish I lived near somewhere that sold craft magazines - wouldn't want to take out a subscription because I 'd like to cherry pick
It's a lovely card for Lee
I loved your mica flake card What a gorgeous colour
I've not tried Glitter Kiss yet It creates a lovely effect and John does make it look easy...
Shame your pin project didn't work out but you've made some very pretty pin cushions
x

Alison59 said...

Great man card Wendy, love the string :-)

Val Jones said...

Lee will love your cute Panda card Wendy.
Love Valxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Hope your son has a happy birthday.
Cute card but still manly.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
Happy Birthday to your Son.
This is a very lovely card and a brilliant design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love the cute panda. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia said...

Brilliant card for the birthday boy.
Love that cute panda and your card design.
Patricia x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colours and love the image and your design.

Kath x

pam said...

Brilliant card for your birthday boy Wendy.
Pam x

Ellibelle said...

Happy Birthday to your son!

Such a cute card, love the panda and great use of twine!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card and Hapoy Birthday to Lee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels