About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 8 June 2017

Embossing for MAWTT

Good Morning All
Moving Along With The Times is hosted by our lovely Sue B.
She would like to see embossing on your creation, either wet or dry.

I went with an embossing folder I got free on a magazine and made a baby card, I dont seem to make many of these.
I used a Pram die from  China and one of my homemade Embellishment bows
(available HERE on my Facebook Group)




The pram die, I cut in silver and pink and glued onto the embossed card which I have inked at the edges.

I cut the Banner die twice too and shadowed it.

The  circle sentiment free from
Netty HERE

Pop over and join in, there is a set of John Lockwood stamps as a winner prize.

I had a super day yesterday making lots of 'Man' cards.
I pulled some papers, toppers and bits out on my desk and got started.
xxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, and of course I just love your bow.xxx [aNNie]

Doreen said...

Love the fab pram,this is gorgeous.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Wendy, lovely pram die and your layout and embellishments are so pretty, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning baby card. I am often asked to make these. Take care. Hugs Jackie

karenlotty said...

Fabulous card I haven't made a New Baby card for parents recently but for grandparents but then that's my age I suppose!

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! I always struggle making baby cards but this is a fab design and so elegant. I love the pram die in the silver and pink, and the lush bow is gorgeous!! The embossing is very pretty with the inked edges!
Hope you are keeping well
Love Sue B Xxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful sweet baby card.
Wendy x

pam said...

Beautiful baby card Wendy, lovely pram die you have used, fabulous bow.
Pam x

Unknown said...

This is a very cute card Wendy, the pram is gorgeous as is the bow. June x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is adorable! Very well done!!

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Thank you for sharing this and your brilliant ideas.

Hazel said...

A perfect new baby girl card and absolutely beautiful. Love the bow too. Hazel x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a very wonderful card and such a great design.
Wonderful bow and baby items.
This would be agood card for twins with the 2 prams.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels