About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 24 June 2017

Flower Power for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is a nice easy one - Flower Power.

I used some flowers I had in my stash to decorate two Pin cushions.




I bought afew  boxes with pins inside from local China shop, I thought they were too nice to throw out so decorated them up after stuffing the top to make into a pin cushion.


I used paper flowers and organza ones to decorate.
Hand crochet doily on the top of each.
They go to the local bar to sell for charity.

This is how it started off with a little sponge stuck on top.

We have a prize from our sponsor - Tattered Lace.

xxxxx
Wendy L

20 comments:

brenda said...

What a pretty transformation from those plain little boxes Wendy.

Have a good weekend.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous project so pretty My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Great display. I love how you transform anything into something beautiful.x
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Alison59 said...

Fantastic altered art projects Wendy :-)

Dr Sonia S V said...

So beautiful and useful
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Mervi said...

Gorgeous projects, I'd need one;-))m

Doreen said...

love your gorgeous pin cusions.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy they are stunning they are just so pretty and practical too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

karenlotty said...

A very pretty transformation

Patricia said...

What a brilliant idea, I love your Pincushions.
I have a few of these boxes with bits in them, they might just be in line for alteration.
Thank you
Patricia xxx

Mummylade said...

They are just lovely!

pam said...

Fantastic pin cushions Wendy, beautiful decoration.
Hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

These are really lovely Wendy, great flowers and love the fact that you send them to a charity shop, how kind.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous pin cushions - a great idea. x

Ellibelle said...

These are so pretty! Loving those crochet doilies!

Val Jones said...

These are so cute Wendy. Hope you're having a great time with the family.
Love Valxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great bit of recycling. Practical and pretty.
Hope you're having fun with the little ones.
Ang x

Littlelamb said...

Two gorgeous pincushions Wendy. The flowers are beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us. I keep telling myself I must make a pincushion. Will have to look for a small box and get Crocheting.

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
2 awesome and very pretty boxes.
Your work is excellent and so gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

These are so pretty Wendy, you really are so creative with your little notions, they make wonderful little gifts, Kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels