About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 19 June 2017

Foamiran at Craft Club

Good Morning All
As you know, I run a Craft Club at a local bar for my crafty friends to chat and craft.
I ordered some Silk Foamiran for them all to  have a go at making flowers.
These are the results, I think they all did very well for their first attempts.

Val C.
Vals fingers were covered in ink after using her Promarkers for these pink ones.!!!!

Jen

Janine

Val J
Val was in her element making these.

It was the quietest we have been, all concentrating. 

This was my first attempt using Foamiran, it is abit thicker than the silk one.
I much prefer the silk one, as you dont have to use an iron to warm it, abit more delicate though.
These are mine, how can you tell I love lilac!!!



And here is  a couple of cards I made on Friday night while John was watching footy.



Phill Martin Papers

CE Butterfly, double heat embossed
Added Mica Flakes to the edges of one underneath.

Homemade sentiment and butterflies


2nd one used the pieces of paper that were left.



I love how these flowers look, shading them with inks is so effective.

xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Val Jones said...

As you said Wendy, I so enjoyed making these. WOW you made so many and all lilac, no surprise there.
Love the cards you've made with them.
LovecValxxx

aussie aNNie said...

These turned out gorgeous, love yours Wendy. I have only just now cut several dies for my foamiran flowers. I have not used the silk ones but I don't mind these as they are better than the ordinary foam I was using, very thick, which still worked. I am using oil pastels on mine as I find them not so messy. Will display once they are finished and a card made. Did you use a die for the 'daisy' looking ones?
Lovely card made too.xxx [aNNie]

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love foamarin, need to try the silk ones. Gorgeous flowers and card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful flowers and you cards is beautiful Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

WOW what stunning flowers Wendy and they look fantastic on your beautiful cards :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy the flowers are gorgeous and the cards are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous blooms and your cards are so beautiful, wonderful colours and embellishments, Kate x

karenlotty said...

They are all gorgeous Never ever seen this stuff Will have a browse on the old internet and see what I can find

Kathleen said...

These look fabulous Wendy, gorgeous cards too.

Kath x

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! loving those flowers and the great cards.
I have not bought or tried the Foamarin ... yet!!
Really must get some ASAP
Patricia xxx

Littlelamb said...

all the flowers are beautiful Wendy. Love them. Bought some Foamarin at AP but haven't had the confidence to try it yet. Perhaps I should come to your Craft Club😀. I am sure once Patricia gets some she will also make beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing this.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Have heard of it but not paid much attention. Will definitely have to seek it out as your flowers are stunning.
Ang x

pam said...

Beautiful flowers using foamirin, love the colours and flower shapes, I have made some flowers, as yet to make a card.
Pam x

Sandra said...

Lovely Foamiran Flowers Wendy, think I may have to have a go at this, the flowers look so delicate.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Sandra
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels