About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 June 2017

Glitter Kiss

Good Morning All

This was my first attempt at using CE Glitter Kiss, not perfect but I was pleased with the outcome.
The card was sent to a friend for her Birthday.
I used one of John Next Door Circle Sentiment Stamps, love these.





The stamps fit perfectly on CE Pierced Circle dies.

Very pleased with this card, hope you like it too.

xxxxx

Wendy L

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Where are these stamps available from? I know you often use them but I have never seen them over this way.xx [aNNie]

Val Jones said...

Very pretty Wendy. So much better than my attempt!!!
Love Valxxx

Alison59 said...

Really beautiful Wendy :-)

brenda said...

That's a new product to me Wendy but very much like the outcome, so pretty.

B x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy

It looks equally wonderful in real life. Didn't realise it was glitter kiss on it. It's still sitting on my shelf along with the other handmade cards I had, so thank you again.
Ang x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a wonderful card and such a super design.
Love the gold and the wonderful circular senteiment.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fabulous image and design.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. I have only used Glitter Kiss once I really must use it again. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Wendy, not sure what glitter kiss is, but it makes a gorgeous card, beautifully designed, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Wendy and as Ang says she loves it. I love using the glitter kiss and look forward to getting the Christmassy colours. They look brilliant. Thank you for sharing g this with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels