About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Seville Pics

Good Morning All

Here are afew pics of Seville.
We stayed in an apartment in the old city, very central for everything we wanted to see.
Very hot though, I dont think I would like to go any later in the year.

My first view of the cathedral, just 1 minute from our door.

Horse drawn carts around the old city

We had to have a ride along the Guadalquivir river, a little cooler there.

 I remember this place from the first time I visited Seville years ago.
The Plaze de España.

An amazing building, some of it is now used for Council offices.


 The Alcázar of Seville

The Cathedral of St. Mary.

And finally, the Metropol Parasol know as The Mushrooms, all made from wood I believe.

I could show loads more but I wont bore you all.
Thanks for visiting.
xxxx
Wendy L


15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful photos and city Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Lovely photos Wendy. Saville is one of the many places I've not visited in Spain but really should.
Love Valxxx

brenda said...

Your lovely photos have really warmed my day Wendy (rain her of course and 14 deg), it's a long time since we visited that beautiful City but it brings back lovely memories.

B x

Alison59 said...

Lovely photos; thanks for sharing :-)

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
such wonderful photos of Seville the buildings are amazing and very beautiful.
Thank you for sharing them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous photos.
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy it looks like you had an amazing time. You photos are fantastic. Thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

susiestacey said...

Beautiful photos Wendy, spectacular architecture. Hope you had a wonderful time and are feeling a bit brighter. Take care x Susan x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous photo's Wendy.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos Wendy, looks beautiful!
Wendy x

Littlelamb said...

Wonderful photos Wendy. Thank you so much for sharing these. Very interesting.

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi wendy super photos wow what a lovely place that looks ... thank you for sharing ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous photos Wendy, it's a beautiful city, thank you for sharing them, Kate x

Patricia said...

Stunning photos Wendy, they are wonderful. Certainly makes me think I just might like to visit.
Thank you for sharing them.
Patricia xxx

Sue B said...

What fab photos Wendy! I love looking at holiday pics. Seville looks like my kind of place. Wish I could still travel. I love looking at nice architecture and old buildings! Glad you had a nice time there.
Love Sue B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels